- Adventurous. Aries absolutely adore to take risks and are not afraid of them.
- Courageous. There is no braver sign then the Rams!
- Versatile. Since their constant thirst of adventures, an Aries often tries new things in the life.
- Lively. The typical Aries is extremely energetic, there is no way for you to miss it.
- Positive. This is why they are so popular in the social circles.
- Passionate. Rams will usually take up with a new project with all of his heart.
- Arrogant. Aries tend to be insensitive of others’ emotion since their belief that they know everything.
- Stubborn. I am pretty sure you know this if you have an Aries close to you. This trait makes them hard to deal with!
- Impulsive. And in addition, impatient.
- Indiscipline. They are not the most organized people in the world.
- Confrontational. Sometimes you’ll even have the feeling that Rams love to argue.
- Generous. Will help anyone in need.
- Dependable. This is what makes them excellent employees and friends.
- Down to earth. Also polite and pleasant.
- Patient. Unlike the impulsive rams, a true Taurus is patient.
- Independent. Financially and emotionally.
- Persistent. Failures and setbacks rarely occur.
- Stubborn. Horns are horns, though they are easy going and respectful.
- Self-indulgent. They tend to be rude and ignorant of others’ emotions.
- Lazy. When not motivated properly, they won’t move even a muscle.
- Materialistic. Mainly because their future is extremely important for them.
- Possessive. We can say that this is the major negative trait of Taurus which leads to jealousy and resentment.
- Adjustable and flexible. Twins definitely don’t want to miss a thing.
- Versatile. Because they are interested in a wide variety of subjects
- Enthusiastic. And also lively.
- Soft-Spoken. They possess brilliant communications skills.
- Witty and very humorous. The best part of it-you’ll never get bored in their company.
- Intellectual. Clever and sharp.
- Lack of Consistency. It’s hard for them to stay dedicated to one thing for a long time.
- Superficial. Twins don’t really pay attention to details.
- Lack Decision Making Ability. Constantly on two minds.
- Lack of direction. And they easily get bored.
- Anxious. Gemini-born people tend to bite off more than they can chew and this results in anxiousness.
- Creative. Brilliant ideas are expected from them.
- Spontaneous. Crabs usually rely on their intuition when taking decisions.
- Faithful. Moreover, they often do not expect anything in return.
- Loving and protective. In case a crab loves you, you’ll immediately know.
- Emotional. Although sometimes they seem distanced and icy.
- Moody. Cancer-born people tend to suffer from mood swings.
- Pessimistic. Willing to abandon everything if they experience a failure.
- Clingy. They sometimes find it hard to move on.
- Overemotional. Imaginary hurts and setbacks are not rarely seen.
- Suspicious. Again, imaginary fear.
- Kind and helpful. The Leo easily shows love and affection on people.
- Energetic. Ruled by the Sun, this sign has tons of energy.
- Optimistic. The glass is half-full and that’s it.
- Straightforward. Honesty is something the Leo is familiar with.
- Loyal. And they demand the same in return.
- Headstrong. It takes a lot of convincing to change their mind.
- Egoistic. Actually, their ego is so big that it stumbles them in their path to success.
- Possessive. Prone to jealousy.
- Dominating. Because he/she is the King of the Jungle, remember?
- Impatient. I want it all and I want it now!
- Arrogant. Self-centred. Because this is how a king should behave!
- Watchful. An extreme attention to detail.
- Intelligent. And they are always happy to learn more!
- Practical. A true Virgo doesn’t believe in living in a fantasy world.
- Analytical. Something complicated? Call a Virgo and he/she will solve the mystery.
- Reliable and trustworthy. He/she will absolutely do their best to do the job.
- Modest perfectionists.
- Overcritical. This is because they already have a clear picture in their minds how the things should be done.
- Fussy. Sometimes they get lost in the details.
- Fastidious. Everything must be perfect!
- Harsh. No sugar-coating.
- Conservative. No modern ideas, please!
- Judgmental. Because, as I said, everything must be perfect!
- Tactful. And also experts in getting things done.
- Romantic. Don’t forget their ruling planet is Venus.
- Charming. Their manner is very pleasing.
- Just. The fair play is a high-valued virtue by them.
- Diplomatic. A true Libra will always listen to the different points of views patiently.
- Superficial. Can be so impressed by someone’s outer beauty that they can forget about inner one easily.
- Detached. Sometimes they pretend to be pleasant just because they don’t want to displease anyone.
- Unreliable. Prone to changing their minds and this is why they sometimes don’t keep their promises.
- Lazy. Of course. Like the other air signs.
- Indecisive. The hardest thing for Libra-born people is to make whatever decision.
- Focused. One does not simply divert a Scorpio from his path.
- Brave. Regardless of how difficult the situation may seem, they will make their best to solve it.
- Balanced. Passionate, but not immature and careless.
- Faithful. He/she will always stand by you as he/she promised.
- Ambitious. What motivates them best are power, position and money.
- Intuitive. In fact, they often read other people’s mind.
- Jealous. And even possessive.
- Secretive. They just don’t trust people.
- Resentful. Despite their look, a Scorpio can be hurt easily by negative treatment.
- Manipulative. They love to dominate.
- Straightforward. The brutal truth must be spoken at whatever cost!
- Intellectual. You can be easily impressed in conversation by them.
- Philosophical. In addition, they have a very strong sense of right and wrong.
- Large-hearted. Generous.
- Careless. Prone to taking things for granted.
- Tactless. Being honest is not a negative trait, but sometimes they overdo it.
- Impatient. Sagittarius-born people often push the things too hard.
- Inconsistent. A consistent performance is something they find really difficult.
- Over Confident. Because they think they are perfect!
- Practical. All facts must be taken account before a decision is made.
- Ambitious. Goats usually have big goals.
- Wise. Also mature and sensible.
- Disciplined. Because their big goals require it.
- Patient. They understand everything good takes time.
- Cautious. Definitely not impulsive.
- Pessimistic. Going against the odds is not something they like.
- Stubborn. Goats do not easily change their views.
- Shy. They enjoy only the company of their best friends.
- Friendly. Aquarius-born people are famous for their ability to make a lot of friends.
- Humanitarian. They do their best to make the world a better place to live.
- Intelligent. Their interests are wide-ranging.
- Creative. There is nothing more boring than the monotony.
- Independent. Both emotionally and financially.
- Loyal. If an Aquarius gives his word, he will fulfill it for sure.
- Unpredictable. This sign will not follow any behavioural pattern.
- Inconsistent. In fact, it depends on their mood.
- Detached. Live and let live!
- Stubborn. Though they are excellent listeners it is extremely difficult to make them change their mind.
- Aloof. Sometimes they become distant for no particular reason.
- Extremist. No middle path exists for them. All or nothing!
- Imaginative. They like to think outside the box.
- Kind. Fish are unusually soft people.
- Compassionate. Always in a helpful mood!
- Intuitive. And they rely on their intuition when making decisions.
- Sensitive. Moreover, Fish are affectionate and gentle.
- Selfless. Though this trait is not always appreciated by others.
- Escapist. When the things go wrong, their luck is responsible.
- Idealistic. Hence even the best sometimes seems like mediocre to them.
- Over-sensitive. It is not hard for them to get very emotional.
- Pessimistic. Especially when the things don’t turn out as they expected.
- Lazy. Only for things that don’t matter to them.